If you are using Gmail, you can change your email signature by following these steps:
1. Go to Gmail.
2. Click on the cog at the top right.
3. Click on Settings in the dropdown that appears.
4. Scroll down to Signature and click on the radio button next to it.
5. Add your signature. (If you have more than one email address, there will be a dropdown
and you can create a separate signature for each).
6. Click on the small ‘save’ button below the Vacation Responder section (you may have to scroll down).
How to Add HTML to an Email Signature in Gmail
1. Open the html file in your browser (you can right click on the file or drag the file to the tab area and it should open up.
2. Highlight all of the signature content.
3. Paste it into the email signature area in Gmail (described above).
4. Click on the small ‘save’ button below the Vacation Responder section (you may have to scroll down).
Example of an email signature created with html and pasted into Gmail: