At Full Serve Web, we build custom Facebook pages for clients. If our clients have a personal Facebook account, the next step is to recommend that they tell all of their friends about their new page.
Here are some step-by-step instructions and screenshots:
1. Go to your business page on Facebook.
2. Look for the ‘share’ button at the bottom left of the screen.
3. Click on share and then choose where to share your page (the default is to your own personal wall, which is what we ask our clients to do).
4. Write a personal invitation into the text area.
5. Click on the blue ‘share page’ button.
6. Click on the ‘profile’ button at the top right of Facebook and it will take you back to your personal wall. You should see your wall post there. Huzzah!
Facebook also provides instructions at their help center (‘How do I share a Facebook page with friends?‘).