How to Change Your Company Page on LinkedIn
Step by step instructions for clients who would like to make changes to their company page.
1. Click on the ‘Company’ tab at the top.
2. Type in the name of your company in the box that shows up.
3. Click on the blue ‘search’ button.
4. Click on your company (it should show up in a list below the search box).
5. Click on the ‘Admin’ button that appears on the right side of the screen.
6. Click on edit.
Now you can make changes to your company information. If you want to make changes to the products or services you have listed, click on the products and services tab and then click on the edit button in the admin dropdown.
Full Service Social Media Support
Full Serve Web, Inc provides social media support to business executives, business owners, and other individuals. We can help you set up your personal LinkedIn profile and/or your company page in a coaching setting. Too busy? We can send you a few questions (or ask them over the phone) and then do it all for you.
If you have a blog, your new posts can be sent to your company page automatically.
We can also help you advertise on LinkedIn (or we can manage the campaign for you).